- Simple, automated display control via IP, RS-232, IR, or CEC
- Programmable display control modes
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Comprehensive display driver selection from the VelocityTM Control System database
- Dual Ethernet ports and integrated network switch
The Atlona AT-DISP-CTRL is a compact display controller, designed for small meeting spaces and huddle rooms. The DISP-CTRL detects connection of a source device with an active signal, and then automatically sends a control command to power up a display. Similarly, when the device is disconnected, the DISP-CTRL delivers a command to power down the display. The DISP-CTRL can be configured to deliver pre-stored or user-programmed display control commands through TCP/IP, RS-232, IR, or CEC. Additionally, this controller includes EDID and HDCP management features, and can be powered locally or through Power over Ethernet (PoE). The DISP-CTRL is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps.
The DISP-CTRL enables simple plug-and-play operation for a presenter – while eliminating the need to rely on a handheld remote control that is often misplaced or non-functional (dead batteries). The DISP-CTRL can be used on its own, or in conjunction with an HDMI switcher such as the JunoX™ 451 (AT-JUNO-451). The AT-IR-CS-TX emitter cable is available for controlling a display through IR. For additional integration convenience, the DISP-CTRL features adjustable standby and lamp cooldown timer modes, TCP/IP and RS-232 control, and remote management with Atlona Management System (AMS). A comprehensive selection of display drivers from the Velocity™ Control System driver database is available for setting IR, RS-232, or IP control commands.
- Huddle rooms and open meeting spaces – The DISP-CTRL provides a simple automation solution for BYOD connectivity in any gathering area with a display installed, but no other AV equipment.
- AV system upgrades – The DISP-CTRL is ideal as an easy problem-solver for legacy AV installations to provide automatic display control capabilities.
- Control systems – Use the DISP-CTRL to easily add a new display to an existing control system, while avoiding the need for extensive reprogramming.