- HDBaseTTM extender kit for HDMI®, power, control, and USB
- USB 2.0 interfacing and extension up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
The Atlona AT-OME-EX-KIT-LT is an HDBaseT extender for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, and USB over distances up to 130 feet (40 meters) for 4K/UHD, and up to 230 feet (70 meters) for 1080p/60 video. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-EX-KIT-LT is HDCP 2.2 compliant and extends IR and RS-232 control signals. The integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The transmitter includes a USB 2.0 host interface for a PC, plus two peripheral devices such as a speakerphone, microphone, or keyboard and mouse. The receiver provides two USB interfaces for devices such as a camera, soundbar, or display.
The OME-EX-KIT-LT incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The receiver remotely powers the transmitter over HDBaseT. Also available with the OME-EX-KIT-LT is the ability to test the integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the transmitter and the receiver.
USB Extension for Video Conferencing with Zoom, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and More
The OME-EX-KIT-LT features integrated USB extension over HDBaseT up to 230 feet (70 meters). This capability, plus interfacing for host PCs and USB peripherals makes the OME-EX-KIT ideal for video conferencing and UC (unified communications) platforms such as Zoom, Skype® for Business, Microsoft® Teams®, Cisco® Webex®, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting®. Available from Atlona is the AT-HDVS-CAM PTZ camera with USB interface.
- Video conferencing – The OME-EX-KIT-LT is ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, with the ability to integrate with a PC and speakerphone or microphone at a meeting table, and a camera or soundbar at the wall-mounted display.
- Interactive displays – The OME-EX-KIT-LT can also provide AV and USB extension for a touch-enabled display, allowing remote PC control at a meeting table or other location.
The OME-EX-KIT-LT is not compatible with the Atlona HDVS-300 system for USB extension.
Video, audio, power, and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Extends up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p, or up to 130 feet (40 meters) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
USB 2.0 interfacing and extension* up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Transmitter features USB type B interface for connection to a host PC, plus two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as a microphone or speakerphone
- Receiver features two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as a camera or display
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
- * Maximum 120 Mbps data rate supported over HDBaseT.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for transmitter is supplied by receiver over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient transmitter installation at a table or other remote location, without the need for local AC power
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS®Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
HDBaseT link status testing
- Free software utility available for testing integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the transmitter and the receiver
- Provides real-time link status, plus detailed HDBaseT and HDMI signal information
- Quick, easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
- Test button and LED also available on the transmitter for checking HDBaseT link integrity
- Device can be updated in the field via the USB port
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides convenient setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile, 1.02 inch (26 mm) high enclosures
- Easy installation into confined spaces below tables, in furniture, and behind or above displays
- Installation guide, surface mounting hardware, and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in commercial and residential systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence